White Chicken With Ziti Noodles in Creamy Pesto Sauce
HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT
- Loaded with the protein your body needs to sustain or recover from a long day on the trail. Our meals have nearly double the amount of protein per serving than most outdoor meals on the market.
100% REAL MEAT
- Our meals will always contain 100% USDA inspected meat.
- Rest assured you're getting the highest quality, non-GMO ingredients when you choose Peak Refuel.
- Our meals require less water to cook or rehydrate. Less water to pack in or filter through a pump = happy hikers.
- Ready to take with you on every adventure.
Made in the USA
- All our products are freeze-dried and packaged in the USA.
Serving Size: 1/2 Package (81g). Servings Per Container: 2. Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Saturated Fat: 18g (90% DV), Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol: 120mg (40% DV), Sodium: 450mg (20% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 21g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Sugars: 2g, Incl. 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein: 22g, Vit. D 1mcg (6% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Calcium 215mg (15% DV), Potassium 281mg (6% DV).
Amount Per Package: Calories: 920, Total Fat 64g (82% DV), Saturated Fat: 35g (175% DV), Trans Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol: 240mg (80% DV), Sodium: 900mg (39% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 42g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Sugars: 4g, Incl. 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein: 43g, Vit. D 2mcg (10% DV), Iron 3mg (15% DV), Calcium 430mg (35% DV), Potassium 561mg (10% DV).
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Pesto sauce (heavy cream [cream, carrageenan], pesto [basil, canola oil, parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], garlic, black pepper), instant ziti (durum flour [wheat], niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), cooked diced seasoned chicken white meat (chicken white meat, salt)
This product has a 5-year shelf life.
Packed With Protein
Loaded with the protein your body needs to sustain or recover from a long day on the trail.
We understand that time on the trail is valuable. That’s why most Peak Refuel meals are ready to eat in 10 mins or less.
Rest assured you're getting the highest quality, non-GMO ingredients when you choose Peak Refuel.
Your Premium freeze-dried outdoor meal Company
With a decade of experience in the freeze dried food industry, Adams’ love for the outdoors pushed him to set out to seriously upgrade the meals on the current market.
He sought to create a product that consumers could get behind, believe in, and rely on.
Peak Refuel is a backcountry meal and snack brand delivering freeze dried meals that don’t lose their nutritional value through the dehydration process and taste AMAZING.