Honey Stinger | Almond Pumpkin Nut + Seed Bar (Box of 12)
Includes honey for the sweetness you crave and the crunch of roasted almonds and pumpkin seeds for a satiating recharge.
The Nut + Seed bar contains a rich nut butter core, covered in caramel and rolled in crunchy nuts and seeds.
➢ Rich in antioxidant vitamins A, C & E which help fight inflammatory responses from your training, or just the daily grind
➢ Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
Serving size 1 bar (56g) Calories 260, Total Fat 16g(21% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0%), Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 140 mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 16g, Includes 3g added sugars (6% DV) Protein 14g (28% DV), Vitamin D 5mcg (25% DV), Vitamin A 223mcg (25% DV), Vitamin C 25mg (30% DV), Vitamin E 4mg (25% DV), Vitamin B6 0.5mg (30% DV), Calcium 133mg (10% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV). Potassium 285mg (6% DV), Thiamin 0.3mg (25% DV)
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Organic Honey, Almonds (Almonds, Sunflower Oil), Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Peanuts, Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas, Sunflower Oil), Caramel Layer (Cane Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Organic Honey, Sustainable Palm Oil, Reduced Lactose Whey (Milk), Salt, Sunflower Lecithin), Salt, Sustainable Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Fruit and Mushroom Blend (Orange, Banana, Papaya, Shiitake Mushroom), Antioxidant (Sunflower Oil, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Seeds.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A PRO – YOU JUST NEED HONEY STINGER
Honey Stinger Highlights
Replenish glycogen stores in your muscles
Both USDA organic and gluten-free options
Finally, sports nutrition you actually want to eat
Learn More about Honey Stinger
Whether it's bombing down a technical track on a mountain bike or simply trying a new routine, there's an athlete in all of us. And athletes need the right fuel to meet every challenge. That's why we created Honey Stinger - sports nutrition that uses nature's natural sweeteners to bring out the best in you while still tasting great. Because pushing through the burn gets a little sweeter when you actually enjoy what you're putting into your body.