Want to maximize your Hot Pocket's heating potential?
Whether you're freezing your nubs off at a football game, shivering in a tent, or cursing the cold in a deer stand — an unzipped Hot Pocket will provide instant heat!
But, for an even stronger defense against the cold, you can add an insulating layer over top the Hot Pocket to trap in heat and extend your coverage area.
Our Puffle Adventure Quilts are an excellent solution (if we do say so ourselves). With both synthetic and down options, and two different temperature ratings available, it's easy to find the best version for your needs!
And when it's not working as an insulating layer, you can stuff the Puffle into your Hot Pocket to keep it warm!
DISCOVER THE PUFFLE 55º
- 55º comfort rating makes this an excellent choice for warmer weather camping and everyday use
- Weighs just 19 ounces and stuffs down small
- 3D Puffle Synthetic insulation resists water and dries quickly
DISCOVER THE PUFFLE 40º
- 40º comfort rating lets you keep on camping even when the temperatures start to drop!
- Weighs as little as 21 ounces and stuffs down small
- Available in both down and synthetic versions for suite your specific needs
EVERY PUFFLE INCLUDES
Check out the Puffle Difference below!Keep reading to discover the unique problem solving capabilities of the Puffle design. We found several major pain points that weren't being solved by other outdoor quilts, and created solutions for these problems with the Puffle. Now campers all over the world are doing the Puffle Shuffle with warm smiles on their face!
You'll be able to add the Puffle 40º or 55° Adventure Quilt to your reward when the Hot Pocket Post Campaign Survey goes out - stay tuned!
Have questions? Feel free to post them in the comments below and we promise to get you an answer.