NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the [https://sierramadreresearch.com/pages/ninox-air-kit-giveaway] and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sierra Madre Research LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sierra Madre Research LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the 1st of each month that the campaign giveaway is live, starting at 7am EST. The winner will be randomly selected on the 1st of the following month. This contest will repeat every month in perpetuity or until the Company ceases the contest with proper notification to all contestants. All contestants will be notified at the end of the month on if they are the single selected winner or not. All online entries must be received by 3 days before the final contest day, this will be closed by ceasing all company advertising of the contest and notifying all currently participating contestants that the contest will cease on the listed date. The company maintains the right to start a new campaign with the same advertisements for the following month.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [https://sierramadreresearch.com/pages/ninox-air-kit-giveaway]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sierra Madre Research LLC. Optional verbiage to include: You may be entered a maximum of two times, first is by signing up and providing your email and information, second is by sharing and commenting on the URL post. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sierra Madre Research LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Monthly Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a gear item or multiple gear items valued at approximately $49-$800 pending the month and designated prizes advertised. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sierra Madre Research LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sierra Madre Research’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sierra Madre Research LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Participants may only enter once.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sierra Madre Research LLC. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sierra Madre Research LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SIERRA MADRE RESEARCH LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. SIERRA MADRE RESEARCH LLC MAINTAINS THE RIGHT TO NOT CHOOSE A SECOND WINNER FOR THAT PRIZE, DUE TO THE ORIGINAL WINNER NOT CLAIMING THE PRIZE.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sierra Madre Research LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Sierra Madre Research LLC, and Sierra Madre Research LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sierra Madre Research LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sierra Madre Research LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sierra Madre Research LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sierra Madre Research LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sierra Madre Research LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sierra Madre Research LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sierra Madre Research LLC. Sierra Madre Research LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sierra Madre Research LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sierra Madre Research LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sierra Madre Research LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sierra Madre Research LLC, 100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37405. Requests must be received no later than 5 days post contest.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Sierra Madre Research LLC, 100 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37405.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Sierra Madre Research LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.