Attaching a Puffle UnderQuilt for Insulation
- Locate the UnderQuilt Suspension Kit in it's pocket of the Puffle compression bag.
- Now you connect the blue hooks to each width corner of the Puffle at the blue D-Rings.
- Next you will run the elastic cord up through the closure sleeve and clip into the Talon Suspension carabiner.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Your Puffle should be lengthwise under the body of your hammock now.
- Place your hammock inside the hanging UnderQuilt now.
- Once you get inside your hammock then position the Puffle UnderQuilt with your body on your diagonal lay.
Attaching an Inferno UnderQuilt for Insulation
- Identify which end and corner of the hammock will be your head or foot end first.
- Now locate your head end of the Inferno by its head or foot tabs.
- At this end find the elastic attachment cord and hook on your Inferno and clip it into the Blue D-ring located on the Ninox Hammock body near the zipper halfway between the center logo and the side of the hammock.
- Next you can clip the black hook from the hammock body to the black elastic loop on the Inferno UnderQuilt.
- Now you can walk around the hammock to the opposite end and opposite side of the hammock and repeat that step for the foot end.
- Leave the two remaining connection loops on the Inferno that are on the opposite ends of your diagonal lay NOT connected for the best fit to your diagonal lay.
- Now you can connect the T Dog Bone connector at the center of your Inferno to the black D-ring at the center of the hammock body near it's Sierra Madre logo.
- Now you can tension the Ends and the Snug Strip on the length end of your hammock.