Parts of the Hot Pocket
The Hot Pocket is setup with the following components.
- The Compression Straps, used to compress your insulation inside the Hot Pocket
- The Power Pack pocket, used to hold your Power Pack while in use.
- The Top Opening, used to allow quick access to Hot Pocket contents or to stuff your insulation into.
- The Full Clam Zipper, this allows the Hot Pocket to fully open up and lay flat.
- The "On-Switch" Hold this down to turn on the Hot Pocket.
- The HiE plug is used to activate the switch and heat panels, when plugged into the HiE port on the Power Pack.
- The Power Pack, powers the Hot Pocket.
Using the Hot Pocket
The multi-functionality of the Hot Pocket is what makes it so valuable for your pack. Use the Hot Pocket to:
- Open it up and warm yourself up inside your sleeping bag.
- Compress your insulation.
- As a Day-Pack on short hikes (Strap Pack needed).
- As a Camp Chair warmer.
- Heated seats for your car.
- Arm Muff / Heater.
- Toe warmer.
- Office back warmer.
- Stuff it in your ski jacket on the slopes.
The list goes on, use Hot Pocket anytime you're cold.
We have found that sometimes using something new can be a bit confusing. We get it. If you're having trouble with your Hot Pocket, here's a few things to check.
- Is your Power Pack fully charged? (sometimes this takes a while, when it's charged all of the lights on the Power Pack will stop blinking)
- Is the HiE plug in the HiE port on the Power Pack? This will produce the best heat.
- Did you hold the On button down till you saw a red light come on?
- If you're not feeling the heat like you think you should (and believe me, you'll feel it!) Try swapping the plugs. For some reason we had a few Hot Pockets (5/6500 so far) get mislabeled on the HiE plug. Try that and if it's still not working shoot us an email and we'll get you fixed up.
Another great reference point is our digital user guide, find it HERE.