It was designed specifically for backpackers and campers that hate being cold.
It’s a compression sack that stores your sleeping bag, opens up, and thanks to twin radiant graphene heat panels it gives you instant warmth wherever you need it. It uses a rechargeable USB-C Power Pack so you can use it trip after trip, year after year. It also works great in any other “i’m cold” scenarios like: at the game, when you’re hunting, or in your office. It can even carry stuff for you like a day pack. Pretty crazy..
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of the Hot Pocket.
- Instant High Intensity Warmth,
- Large Coverage area safe to use inside your bag while sleeping,
- Portable, no wires cables or tubes
- Lightweight and Reusable.
- Soft material makes it snug-able
- Multifunctional, stores and compresses insulation and daypack mode.
- Costs more than rocks or single use chemical packs but less than most propane options.
Your friends will try to take it from you in the middle of the night.
It weighs more than your current non-heated stuff sack and if you don’t like using your phone, camera, or GPS on the trail the Power Pack won’t come in as handy as it could.
Summary, Hot Pocket solves a lot of the downsides the other options we mentioned before, though some might consider any of these a luxury item - but those people probably haven’t ever been super cold for an entire night.
If you’re interested in checking out the Hot Pocket click below to learn more about all of its options.