MERINO WOOL SOCKS FOR YEAR-ROUND PERFORMANCE
The PURSUIT is constructed with nature’s technical fiber Merino wool and upgraded with a reinforced heel and toe to maximize durability. The four-season fiber of Merino wool provides warmth in the winter and cooling in the summer, as well as absorbs moisture without feeling soggy or losing the ability to regulate temperature.
- Natural Merino wool moves moisture away from your feet, keeping them dry, odorless, and blister-free.
- Year-round temperature control keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Medium cushion absorbs impact while contoured arch support gently hugs feet and keeps socks in place.
- Three Pairs
- Made in the USA
Materials and Care Instructions
- 63% Merino wool / 35% Nylon / 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
All of our socks are designed to support the contours of your foot, which means no voids, bunching, or blisters. We provide a variety of compression options from firm to relaxed.
We carefully select high performance fibers that inherently move moisture. These fibers are sculpted into breathable designs to keep you dry, cool, and blister-free.
From Minimum to Maximum and everything in between, we offer a variety of cushion options to complement your adventure needs.
Learn More about Swiftwick
We started in 2008 when a mountain biker saw the need for high-performance socks with superior moisture-wicking and an incredible fit. Today, based out of Franklin, Tennessee, we are an international brand developing performance socks for all of your adventures.
We believe in the pursuit of greatness. Life is a journey, and we strive to enjoy it every step of the way. Moving our bodies, enjoying nature, letting our guards down, making a difference in our communities, and using travel as a catalyst to dig deep inside our souls - this is what keeps us going every day.