Scrambled Eggs and Black Beans with Ranchero Sauce
- 15g of protein from real scrambled eggs
- House-made ranchero sauce
- Plantains added at the end provide extra crunch
Serving Size: 1 container (80g). Servings Per Container: 1. Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat: 3 (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol: 100mg (33% DV), Sodium: 510mg (22% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 46g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber: 11g (39% DV), Sugars: 9g, Incl. 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein: 15g , Vit. D 1.1 mcg (6% DV), Iron 4mg (20% DV), Calcium 140mg (10% DV), Potassium 990mg (20% DV).
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Dried Black Beans, Eggs (Egg White, Whole Eggs, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Beta Carotene), Plantain Chips, Tomato Powder, Garlic, Tomato Flakes, Poblano Peppers, Cilantro, Dried Scallion, Dried Shallots, Sea Salt, Grapeseed Oil, Annatto Powder, White Wine Vinegar, Lime Juice Powder (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice), Coriander Seed, Black Peppercorn, Cumin Seed, Whole Cloves, Dried Oregano
Delicious healthy meal, 100% gluten free.
Just Add Boiling Water
Your favorite meals are incredibly easy to prepare. Just add boiling water directly to the pouch, stir, reseal, and minutes later you'll be enjoying a delicious meal.
Made In the USA
Our meals are cooked and packaged in our own USDA-approved facility in Kittery, Maine.
Delicious meals that you can enjoy wherever your adventures take you
Meet Good To Go
So, what makes Good To-Go different? It begins with our chef, Jennifer Scism. A graduate of The French Culinary Institute in Manhattan, Jen went on to own a Michelin-starred restaurant in NYC.
Maine has a long history of wilderness adventures and craftsmanship, especially when it comes to the outdoors. Good To-Go uses that inspiration to carry on the tradition of Maine craftsmanship focusing on quality and excellence. Every meal is handmade by cooks whose focus is creating the most delicious meals, to be enjoyed wherever your adventures take you.