General Camping Seasons
- Puffle 55° is perfect for summer camping.
- Puffle 40° is great for mild 3 season camping.
- Puffle 20° is more for winter camping and early Fall / Spring.
All Puffle are COMFORT RATED not survival rated like most insulation. This means most people will be comfortable down to the listed temperature.
To determine which temperature is right for you follow these steps:
- Step 1: What was the temperature "Low" for the last 5 camping trips you went on? (Get the average)
- Step 2: Are you typically cold natured or hot natured? (Cold natured meaning you're always cold)
- Step 3: If your average camping temperature is close to one of the above temperatures, round down if you're cold natured and up if you're hot natured.